Superman: The Epic Stalker

Actually, if you follow the current version of Superman from the comic books, his powers didn't start appearing till after puberty. If he was able to impregnate Lois the baby would probably be normal.

This movie is suppose to take place after the second movie. In the second movie he slept with Lois after the machine in his fortress had turned him mortal.

b_sinning said:
This movie is suppose to take place after the second movie. In the second movie he slept with Lois after the machine in his fortress had turned him mortal.

What? What happened to Superman 3? It's now Superman 4?

b_sinning said:
Pretty much the studio said 3 and 4 sucked so they didn't happen.

I liked 3 with Richard Pryor.

This is why Harry Potter is going to die. Rowling said she didn't want anyone to come along after she dies and inflict horrible plots and adventures on her characters. :fly:

the main outcry was the whole man of steel woman of tissue. and people kept thinking that if superjizz happens he would blow the top of her head clean off from the pressure.

Onnotangu said:
the main outcry was the whole man of steel woman of tissue. and people kept thinking that if superjizz happens he would blow the top of her head clean off from the pressure.

Only if he pulls out. If he stays in, he's touching her and by proxy, she's invunerable. I heard somewhere that his suit became invunerable b/c of this. .. honestly, it is some strange theory and I can't recall the effing source.

To counter my own argument... (what? Don't look at me in that tone of voice!:p ) in the comics, his suit would get torn up, i.e. vs. Doomsday. So, that throws that argument right out the window.

Some writers say Superman projects some form of forcefield right along his skin that protects him, his clothes typically, and passengers that he holds really close and that's how he can fly with someone while moving semi-fast.

Some other writers just say he wears special made outfits.

Onnotangu said:
I wonder of he wears specialy made condoms.

Obviously not, cause if he was using a condom Lois wouldn't have had his child.

Edit: Either that or he was wearing a condom but it was defective, which also proves it wasn't specially made.