WTF Superbowl Sunday thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,427
Can't believe I'm making this thread. Anyways I just went to get all my American superbowl food - cheese and bacon potato skins, nachos with monterray jack cheese and even some Coors Light bottles. I've invited friends round to watch but nobody is interested so I think it'll just be me and my dad this evening.

Anyway we're hoping it's a close game and the colts don't run away with it. What you guys doing?

Where are your buffalo chicken wings and chili and hot dogs and chips with ranch dip?

Actually chim and I are just staying in, maybe do some grocery shopping while everyone is watching the game. General cleaning the place as I have now just finished my first week at our new place.

Where are your buffalo chicken wings and chili and hot dogs and chips with ranch dip?

Actually chim and I are just staying in, maybe do some grocery shopping while everyone is watching the game. General cleaning the place as I have now just finished my first week at our new place.

Actually I did buy from Frankfurters and some buns and my dad also got some Mustard Mayonnaise too. Calories galore!!

Just hanging at the house this year
Got a pot of chili going and some beers
So if the games not a blowout, at least therell be one in the back of my pants

Hmm, need some company and/or different beers options? I was thinking about making my white chili myself actually.

Liam just ate 10 hotdogs, so we're just doing some ranch dip/chips and guac/tortilla chips later.

Yeah... this is probably the only superbowl halftime show I've ever been interested in seeing, but... well... good for them for getting out there and trying.

And they're not doing too badly at "Won't Get Fooled Again." At least not compared to some of the rest of their act.

*slaps you*

he is the sexiest man in NFL... thats who!

omg @ his perfect smile
:swooooooooooon:

1572_Reggie%20Bush.jpg

Crest WhiteStrips are a helluva product.

Last edited:
I ran into a friend of mine from my last base today. Conversation:

Him: "So what are you doing for the game?"
Me: "Game?"
Him: "... the Super Bowl?"
Me: "Oh, is that today? I'm not much of a sports person."

Congrats to the Saints. My brain was always picking the Colts to win, but my heart wanted the Saints. First Superbowl, and won it. Good on ya fellas..