Food Superbowl Food

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Marklar
₥1,984
OK so there's only air freight by now but can anyone send me some corn dogs for SB night? I'm even willing to sharem y PO Box address with whatever retard will send me some. Believe it or not, the closest we get over here is peach Melba which isn't all that close.

Actually I'm serious. No2 daughter ( favourite one, obviously) and I will be watching SB. I will happily pay the air mail or whatwever for someone to ship 2Xcorndog. please ship fried chicken insulated too.

Last edited:
I'd totally do it but I'm sick and so is the bun. It would require more energy then I've got. I'm not even sure they'd make it. Saturday overnight international delivery? You could buy all the ingredients, a deep fryer, and pay someone to make them for cheaper I bet.

what the fuck is peach melba?
Ice cream with fruit.

Sausage rolls are kinda like corn dogs. Just get some of those and put sticks in them.

I wouldn't link the superbowl to Corndogs though o_O Corndogs are something you get at the fair or AT a game. Baseball (which is a hell of a lot easier to get tickets for) usually = nachos and corndogs and crap.