SUPER HAPPY FUN DAY!!!

SpangeMonkee said:
super_happy_drool-monkey.gif

I :heart: Spange. :D

fly said:
No way. Chicks don't know nix.

btw, can you explain your name?

Candy can explain - we both just love to play with toys? Yes real toys? If you have a toy room in your house I'm there, move over kids. I was just in a dance contest in Dallas and I said I wouldn't do it unless they gave me toys to play with. So they gave me a pervert addition of Mr. Potatoe head. I WISH I had pictures.

See TOYS make me HAPPY too! ... and pictures of Drool with monkeys.

gottoys? said:
Candy can explain - we both just love to play with toys? Yes real toys? If you have a toy room in your house I'm there, move over kids. I was just in a dance contest in Dallas and I said I wouldn't do it unless they gave me toys to play with. So they gave me a pervert addition of Mr. Potatoe head. I WISH I had pictures.

Do you dance like Napolean?

gottoys? said:

So you're like that chick on Sienfeld that Jerry drugged so he could play with her classic toys?

Im super happy that I went out last night and now I am super happy while trying to hold this hangover down for another 6 hours until i get home

fly said:
wait. you took your clothes off, or your ears?

:fly: :fly:
Not my clothes - Mr. Potatoe Heads parts. But it wasn't really Mr. Potatoe head and it wasn't really I normal dance club and I wasn't really wearing normal clothes.

Just another FUN Happy night in Dallas - I keep telling SD and Candy they have to come visit.