GAY Super Bowl in New Jersey

Lebron is a better football player than all the players for the Browns. Combined.

Dude, that is so not true. There are like two or three Browns that can play better football than LeBron.

Maybe Cleveland will host the Super Bowl soon. We can sell beersicles and beerslushies and discounted Lebron "I believe" shirts.

That's an excellent point. Why are college stadiums bigger anyway?

they automatically have 20k students attend and the fans are typically alumini who actually have a real emotional attachment and school pride to the college/team so they make regular visits to watch them, instead of just having the "well, i'm a yankee's fan cause i'm fical and they're usually favored" or the "well, it's the closest team to my hometown so i guess i'm a fan by association" mentality that professional sports bring about.

the size of the stadium is typically proportional to how many students the campus usually has though as that's the main seat filler.

the size of the stadium is typically proportional to how many students the campus usually has though as that's the main seat filler.

Although the three largest schools in terms of student bodies aren't the three largest stadiums :p (Yes I know you said typically)

Well the few exceptions deal with being close to large cities though. All pro teams are in a large city, whereas most major d1 schools are usually out of the way.

Well the few exceptions deal with being close to large cities though. All pro teams are in a large city, whereas most major d1 schools are usually out of the way.

I just find it interesting, that the 2nd largest stadium (Penn State's) is in the middle of nowhere. How they fill that up, I don't know.