Super Bowl Chatter

1500 freakin dollars for VIP????

If I need VIP I call my brothers SD and MM!!!!

I have actually seen a couple games this year and it grew on me a little. With thousands of house parties stocked with beer, I dont see why anyone would go out to a club for a Superbowl game. You cann either buy a 12 pack for 10 bucs and party with tons of friends or 7 bucs a beer to party with strangers. I just dont get it

Plessy v Ferguson

Wow, just fucking wow.......I'm going to try to remember, slaves not free when taken over state lines. Interstate commerce clause, blah, blah....

Damn I was waaay wrong, From Wiki:
"upholding the constitutionality of racial segregation even in public accommodations (particularly railroads), under the doctrine of "separate but equal"."

I wanted the Dred Scott decision, grumble.

Wow, just fucking wow.......I'm going to try to remember, slaves not free when taken over state lines. Interstate commerce clause, blah, blah....

Damn I was waaay wrong, From Wiki:
"upholding the constitutionality of racial segregation even in public accommodations (particularly railroads), under the doctrine of "separate but equal"."

I wanted the Dred Scott decision, grumble.

After slavery pimp...interstate commerce.

1500 freakin dollars for VIP????

If I need VIP I call my brothers SD and MM!!!!

I have actually seen a couple games this year and it grew on me a little. With thousands of house parties stocked with beer, I dont see why anyone would go out to a club for a Superbowl game. You cann either buy a 12 pack for 10 bucs and party with tons of friends or 7 bucs a beer to party with strangers. I just dont get it

i hear ya.. i was speaking more on the lines of the auxiliary stuff that will be happening, not necc the game itself. the venue thing is a party, NOT on super bowl day. maybe I was misleading..

dj2000's goin' down in the 6th.