[Contest] Super Bowl Betting

LIKE OMG I HAVE NO ANSWER, SO OMG I'LL JUST SAY "STOP" :fly:

from now on my response to all of your stupidity will be this. I encourage others to follow suit.

558_MrGrumpy_original.jpg

However much Jerry Jones decides to give him. Not my point though. Jerry Jones' money is the Cowboys money. If he decides to spend it all on the team then all of it is the Cowboys. Point is, it's there if the Cowboys need it.

Yes, what he decides to do with the money he makes from this is up to him. But you've already decided that it's going to be invested back into the Cowboys. You're saying this without any proof. You're making a claim without any merit.

Yes, what he decides to do with the money he makes from this is up to him. But you've already decided that it's going to be invested back into the Cowboys. You're saying this without any proof. You're making a claim without any merit.

It's going to go to the Cowboys before it goes to any other NFL team..

bill gates obviously puts every cent he makes back into MS. why wouldn't JJ do the same with the cowboys? think, coqui, think!

You're right. He lives, eats, sleeps, and breathes cowboys. Has absolutely nothing else he does. In fact he doesn't own a company called Jones Oil and Land Lease that is currently doing research that would require heavy funding.

If you're going to be pedantic no matter what, then honestly, no matter what Jones does with the money (short of giving it away) it's still apart of the pool of money available to the Cowboys as needed. Even if he invests it in the market, or into his oil. The return are available to his football team if so wishes to spend it there.

Point is, IT'S NOT GOING TO GREEN BAY OR PITTSBURGH!

bill gates obviously puts every cent he makes back into MS. why wouldn't JJ do the same with the cowboys? think, coqui, think!

Never did I say he would spend it all on the team, but the money is there if needed for the team. Y'all are failing hardcore to read simple fucking english.. Americans...