GAY sup

sometimes i sit back and think of the FORUMS WORLD / FORUM LIFE and think wow... these perfect strangers that sit in my back pocket, the can entertain me at any given moment, that can piss me off, that can make me feel all warm and fuzzy...
a group of strangers that at times i interact more with than my iRL friends ...how year after year we just keep coming back to talk the most shit... and even mourn when one of our own passes on #RIPDuke (thanks for the drunken night in Orlando..true party animal)
im very grateful for this little secret community in my life..ive met some of y'all and have had some good times, word on the street is that i even slept with one if y'all (maybe i did, maybe i didn't).. i hope to slowly continue to meet y'all (except @Mikeawesome)

next batch of ppl i wanna meet :
@Coqui
@helenabear
@King Wickie
Wow

we have a whole thread here about it... it was tough.
i spoke to him about 19hrs before he passed.. he called me a wench and ive never loved him more.
he was a pretty fucking awesome guy.
I regret not meeting him. I still have him on my Steam friends list; never got to playing a game of Civilization together or against each other. :(

• Sad
Reactions: fly