Sunshine Skyway

Damn Japs are so melodramatic with their honor suicides.

lol yes

I wish I'd seen the accident itself but alas I arrived after the paramedics. He bought a cheap hood without the OEM break points so when he collided head on with a car going the other direction it sheared off the hood bolts, sliced through the A-pillar and would up killing him and his little girlfriend. :eek:

lol yes

I wish I'd seen the accident itself but alas I arrived after the paramedics. He bought a cheap hood without the OEM break points so when he collided head on with a car going the other direction it sheared off the hood bolts, sliced through the A-pillar and would up killing him and his little girlfriend. :eek:

Which you know because you paused to conduct an engineering investigation before the police and EMTs got the scene nailed down.

Which you know because you paused to conduct an engineering investigation before the police and EMTs got the scene nailed down.

because he and I hung around the same street racers and while I simply drove past the accident and saw some carnage they were privy to the actual police report :p

because he and I hung around the same street racers and while I simply drove past the accident and saw some carnage they were privy to the actual police report :p

I was totally trying to make you seem glamorous and you crapped all over it.

I'm being fucking lazy and am not reading the rest of the thread right now but I'll ask. Is this the bridge you and I crossed where you pointed out that people jump occasionally, there are phones to call for psychological help because that is what someone who is about to jump needs and we discussed better ways of killing ourselves?

I'm being fucking lazy and am not reading the rest of the thread right now but I'll ask. Is this the bridge you and I crossed where you pointed out that people jump occasionally, there are phones to call for psychological help because that is what someone who is about to jump needs and we discussed better ways of killing ourselves?

Yeah, that's the bridge.

I am not sure but I would think the phones are there for people who break down on the bridge :fly:

Hey, wait a minute.

I can still do everything I ever did.

Just not as long.

... I would love to hear the young 'cock of the walks' around here tell me the shit they did.

I bet I've kicked more ass, banged more quiff and done more drugs than any of the young bulls in this forum.

:)
I doubt you have done more quiff aka trim than I sir.
:fly: