Sunshine Skyway

that philipino mafia will get ya! lol

in all honesty how hard is it score ass, not very, dress respectable, speak like your half way intelligent, and show some respect.

if that doesnt work, go buy a streetbike, do some tricks, then your guarnted some butt.

of all the girls on here who doesnt like the sexy-time appeal of a hot bike?

in all honesty how hard is it score ass, not very, dress respectable, speak like your half way intelligent, and show some respect.

if that doesnt work, go buy a streetbike, do some tricks, then your guarnted some butt.

Bike's do nothing for me. They make Knyte hot, but not me.

This makes me think that our sweet love making would mean nothing to you, it would simply be abother notch on your belt. :(

By triple digits, I mean I'm holding mysel
f out for you

well la di fucking da.. "i only bang hot chicks".. puhlease..

edit:

i just typed a buncha shyte but erased it.. i'ma have to keep it to myself.. someone might get mad and email it to my lovely wife..

but I'd show you all of em.. it is what it is.. but it would take you several hours, american idol style, to meet them all.. :D (i'm chuckling imagining that process)

This sounds like a bad idea.

He called the ass, butt