Summer plans

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So what is everyone doing on the 4th and the rest of the summer?

For the 4th Kimie and I will be hanging around and hopefully shooting things and blowing some crap up. The weekend after the 4th is the family campout during which I plan on tearing up the country side on a 4-wheeler and generally acting the fool for 36 hours.

July and August we will probably spend most of our time at home waiting for the baby (as their is concern that he will come early) and having Kimie take it as easy as possible.

So what is everyone else doing?

Drool-Boy said:
Hopefully, after vacation, I will begin phase 1 of my giant screened in back porch project.
Keep the mosquitoes out?

That isn't slang for mexicans... at least I hope not.

Galen said:
Keep the mosquitoes out?

That isn't slang for mexicans... at least I hope not.

Keep the mosquitoes out and give us a place to sit outside without baking in the sun. Plus the cats will like it. No mexicans will be allowed in it tho.

Drool-Boy said:
Keep the mosquitoes out and give us a place to sit outside without baking in the sun. Plus the cats will like it. No mexicans will be allowed in it tho.
I've never encountered a mosquito, but I hear they're cunts. Not looking forward to being around them.

Do they carry malaria there?

Galen said:
I've never encountered a mosquito, but I hear they're cunts. Not looking forward to being around them.

Do they carry malaria there?

Little bastards, they are. Some people ( like me) they dont like too much tho, and when they bite it only itches for a short while. Other people (like the wife) they love and it itches and swells for hours. It varys from person to person. I think theres too much alcohol in my bloodstream for thier liking.

Ive never heard of anyone in this area getting malaria from a mosquito bite. I think thats more of a south american thing.

Dead on. Still, won't be too nice getting bitten when you go outside. Guess I'll have to start wiring in the wild turkey and powers now.

Sand gnats, mosquitos, and biting flies are awful around coastal Georgia, worse than anywhere I've lived in the US. I wish my patio was screened in, it would be really nice to be able to go outside once in a while without needing a blood transfusion.

Are they really that bad in TX? Is it just where you live? I don't remember much activity when I was in San Antonio a couple years ago.

ERage said:
Are they really that bad in TX? Is it just where you live? I don't remember much activity when I was in San Antonio a couple years ago.

It's where we live. I never had any problems in Kerrville (Hill Country area) or Denton (North Texas). Just when I moved to the Gulf Coast region.

suh suh suh summer
Ti-i-i-ime
And the livin' is easy

I'm going to work 9-5, and hit a bunch of happy hours and mack on hot women. Work and sex, work and sex. That's me. At least I'm predictable.

My parents said that the mosquitos are still really bad up the mountains. Hopefully a couple more weeks will thin them out a little, but I'm not looking forward to it, especially since mosquitos are attracted to pregnant women.