Summer Concerts???

I've worked enough concerts in my younger days that going to those events always seems like work rather than play. but there really is no one band that would get me riled up enough to spend some serious change to watch live. maybe the roots or chris issac

I've worked enough concerts in my younger days that going to those events always seems like work rather than play. but there really is no one band that would get me riled up enough to spend some serious change to watch live. maybe the roots or chris issac

the roots were just here but I couldn't make the show... at that Jannus Landing beerad talked about. only like 30 bux too. then they did an afterparty downtown.

they're literally in tampa 2, 3, or 4 times a year.

May 5, Nightwish, the only concert I plan to go to this year at all-I've been kicking myself for not going last year when they were in Phillie, I'm not missing it this time.

One week until the festival. Got a hotel room about 2mi away from the venue. Only room left in town. All of the hotels are full. I also read that there is going to be a conference a few hours before the show about the state of metal/hardcore music at the hotel across the street, with a panel discussion of industry execs, magazine editors, music critics, and what not. open to anyone with the 3 day pass ticket. Kinda strange (never heard of the idea), but might be interesting to attend...

Sayreville concert was canceled, dammit- Nightwish will be in NY state the 7th, dunno if I can get to that one or not, but I'm sure as heck going to try.

got tix for yes...I did rush last summer and they're back again but I can only handle one geriatric prog rock band in so short a time span

Man, I remember the day concerts were $0.92 :(

The most I have ever paid for a concert was $35 and I thought that was too much, but it was Metallica when Load came out. Boy I regret that concert now :lol:

$14 for Fear Factory + Flaw + 3 other bands. $15 for Staind + 9 other bands. I can't imagine paying more than $20 for a concert :(

I guess I am getting like w_a_w, old and all crusty.

Man, I remember the day concerts were $0.92 :(

The most I have ever paid for a concert was $35 and I thought that was too much, but it was Metallica when Load came out. Boy I regret that concert now :lol:

$14 for Fear Factory + Flaw + 3 other bands. $15 for Staind + 9 other bands. I can't imagine paying more than $20 for a concert :(

I guess I am getting like w_a_w, old and all crusty.

shit son, I've got more fight and moves than a 20 yo boxer

The last concert I saw was Everclear a few years ago play a small club and it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. I love the small venue shows like that.