Summer Concerts???

Last "good" concert I went to was George Clinton and the P-Funk Allstars. They funked that mofo up and my buddy owned the bar that is attached to the venue so everything was free. Instead of beer we walked around with giant cups of Jager :)

Floppy, I missed Rancid last time(you went IIRC) so I am 100% down for the show this year. I remember last time they came I was going and then everyone dicked out on me at the last second, I had free everything and nobody would go. Sad

Jannus Landing ftw

i'd like to see the indigo girls. i'm sure there's more that i don't know about. we now have four weddings going on this year so i guess that takes priority.

I'm going to see Radiohead. That'll probably be the only big show I see for a while unless something I can't miss comes.

I may go see Kids In The Hall too.

61647feaf334744b.jpg

I heard this week that Chris Cornell is playing on the Projekt Revolution tour this summer. I'm not a big fan of Linkin Park at all but I like alot of the other bands on the list.

think I might go see Yes with some buddies...they're getting up there in age so there's no telling how much longer they'll tour

I'd really like to catch a Dave Matthews Band show since I've never seen them. I'll probably catch Three Dog Night (free show) and whatever else happens at Live on Penn that I happen upon. I no longer go out of my way for concerts. I've been to way too many to justify it anymore unless it's something really special.