Summer Concerts???

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
So I have already dumped $300 plus on Pearl Jam tickets for this summer and I'm working on convincing BeeRad on Rancid for this summer. Are there any summer concerts you guys are looking forward to seeing? I saw STP is doing a summer tour but I don't know if I'm ready for that much 1994 yet I think Pearl Jam is enough.

TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO
Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige CONCERT YAY!!!!

MAY 2ND
Glow in the Dark Tour: Kanye West co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., Lupe Fiasco

AND WHAT EVER ELSE COMES TO HOUSTON THAT WE CAN AFFORD LOL

TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO
Jay-Z & Mary J. Blige CONCERT YAY!!!!

MAY 2ND
Glow in the Dark Tour: Kanye West co-starring Rihanna, N.E.R.D., Lupe Fiasco

AND WHAT EVER ELSE COMES TO HOUSTON THAT WE CAN AFFORD LOL

hotness Yam. I saw jay and mary a few years back.. really good.

and that kanye lineup is sick. they're here on may 5th, but I'm booked already or I damn sure would have gone. :mad:

i bet NERD rocks. Lupe is supp to be good too.

Wow yammy, those both sound like fun.

Not much coming to Ottawa, but I'm going to see the Police soon, with Elvis Costello opening.

The only other concert I can think of is a band that has 9 arms and sucks.
Def Leppard

I have had bad luck trying to see bands I want. Last year Bloc Party finally came over from the UK and did a small number of shows in the US and one was in Tampa but I was in the UK when they were here. And I had to sell my Flogging Molly tickets a few weeks ago because I had to go to Arizona for work.

Same here, with the bad luck. I found out that Reverend Horton Heat and Nashville Pussy are playing the same night as the Police, so I'll miss them. :(

STP tickets for sale in 30mins. I'll probably get one. Dunno if I can make it. I can always scalp the ticket if I cannot make it. On a Sunday in June down in Mass.

I got tickets to MayhemFest. Again, not sure if I'll go.
8/5 Boston, MA Tweeter Center for Performing Arts
Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce :rolleyes: , Mastodon, Machine Head, Walls of Jericho :cool: , Five Finger Death Punch, Airbourne, Underoath, Black Tide, Suicide Silence :cool: , 36 Crazyfists :cool: , The Red Chord :cool:

I might do Ozzfest 2008, but details have not yet been posted.

So I have already dumped $300 plus on Pearl Jam tickets for this summer and I'm working on convincing BeeRad on Rancid for this summer. Are there any summer concerts you guys are looking forward to seeing? I saw STP is doing a summer tour but I don't know if I'm ready for that much 1994 yet I think Pearl Jam is enough.

$300 for Pearl Jam?! WTF? I thought they were all about letting the fans being able to afford to come see them live?

$300 for Pearl Jam?! WTF? I thought they were all about letting the fans being able to afford to come see them live?

All the tickets were $67 but they all went within minutes and all that was left was crap seats. So I bought good seats for $150 each.

Last "good" concert I went to was George Clinton and the P-Funk Allstars. They funked that mofo up and my buddy owned the bar that is attached to the venue so everything was free. Instead of beer we walked around with giant cups of Jager :)

Floppy, I missed Rancid last time(you went IIRC) so I am 100% down for the show this year. I remember last time they came I was going and then everyone dicked out on me at the last second, I had free everything and nobody would go. Sad

Last "good" concert I went to was George Clinton and the P-Funk Allstars. They funked that mofo up and my buddy owned the bar that is attached to the venue so everything was free. Instead of beer we walked around with giant cups of Jager :)

Floppy, I missed Rancid last time(you went IIRC) so I am 100% down for the show this year. I remember last time they came I was going and then everyone dicked out on me at the last second, I had free everything and nobody would go. Sad

I was in Colorado last time they were here.