Suggestions For Bubbles Gang Rape

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Last week Bubbles promised to deliver pictures of herself/boobs on pain of name rape and even after a generous weekend extension has failed to deliver. I am taking suggestions on what to name rape her to, the funniest one by general agreement will be selected and applied.

You have broken the covenant and you must be judged! :rolleyes: @ self

*pop*

Causeyou know, bubbles burst ... and stuff. God damnit I'm tired and I should've been sleeping an hour ago...

CUNT

title: I'm a cock tease.

Also, who the fuck gave me a title and how did they do it?

djduquet said:
CUNT

title: I'm a cock tease.

Also, who the fuck gave me a title and how did they do it?

You earn markler (moneyz) by posting here. You can then use the marklar to buy things such as name colors, poll making abilities, and title's for yourself or others. You can't try it out right now though, fly lost the bank and all of our marklar. :(

Wow. I didn't realize you would all take this so seriously. My house is still in boxes and the cat still needs to go to the vet before I bring her into the new place and I didn't see (or talk to) Candy all weekend, so I couldn't borrow her camera and I didn't think a thread consisting merely of the bewbs would be enough to entertain anyway. I guess my vote is for Lying Douche. Sorry. :hs: