Suggestions and Possible Mini Meet

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
I am going to be in Tampa this Friday (2/02/07). I will be at Busch Garden's for the day and then we want to go out to eat somewhere really good, unique, fun and not too far away from the Tampa area. (So probably not in St. Pete or Clearwater.)

So, all you snazzy Tampa people, can you make some suggestions of great places to have dinner? (And "eatting at the Y is not what I am looking for...no matter how good it is. ;) ) I have done the City Search thing and the google thing, but I would like to hear from people who I know and trust to lead me in the right direction. Also, it would be cool if all you cool cats could meet up with us.

Orlando? without bring brad? we are soooo through, haha

jk, my weekend consists of sitting at home which is actually my plan

i_epis102_cartman.jpg

Mmm Bella's is yummy.
:drool:
Awesome Italian cuisine at Bella's.

I suggest P. F. Changs for excellent "Chinese" style yummy goodness and Samauri Blue for sushi, sake, oh my god.

If you want an awesome Sunday brunch buffet, try Castaways on the Courtney Campbell Causeway (60). Their coconut shrimp appetizer is a must (teh dipping sauce is made with Parrot Bay.) Aside from their Sunday Brunch, they have really great seafood. Unfortunately it's on the far west side of Tampa (Rocky Point area,) but it's worth it.

I just realized... I can no longer call myself a cheep date. The places I just suggested are fairly expensive. :/

:drool:
Awesome Italian cuisine at Bella's.

I suggest P. F. Changs for excellent "Chinese" style yummy goodness and Samauri Blue for sushi, sake, oh my god.

If you want an awesome Sunday brunch buffet, try Castaways on the Courtney Campbell Causeway (60). Their coconut shrimp appetizer is a must (teh dipping sauce is made with Parrot Bay.) Aside from their Sunday Brunch, they have really great seafood. Unfortunately it's on the far west side of Tampa (Rocky Point area,) but it's worth it.

I just realized... I can no longer call myself a cheep date. The places I just suggested are fairly expensive. :/

Castaways was the most exquisite Sunday brunch I have ever had. We dined like kings. I rate it a 5.