suggest me a new thong for when I go e-hoggin'

dreamwalker said:
You're doing a good job of it too :fly:

:heart:

I'm finding out the more tired I am, the easier it is to be this way......... and the past couple weekends of getting a bit tipsy haven't helped my situation around here much either :lol: Oh well, glad to make someone giggle :)

April23 said:
Quit being so gay.

Quit being so boring and predictable

thefinger2kw.jpg

wr3kt said:
Your finger is bent funny.

And it's flicking me off.

I challenge thee to a duel.
*slap*

It's just the way my fingers are dude, sorry. Been cracked and broken too many times :)

No, it's flicking April off, but she's gone now :(

Oh man, no duel. I'll even promise to NOT kick you in the nuts, how's that??

BigBoi69 said:
It's just the way my fingers are dude, sorry. Been cracked and broken too many times :)

No, it's flicking April off, but she's gone now :(

Oh man, no duel. I'll even promise to NOT kick you in the nuts, how's that??
Aight...duel's off.

I understand the finger thing. Gymnastics caused it...playing guitar made it worse.

w3.346.jpg

w3.347.jpg

BigBoi69 said:
Quit being so boring and predictable

thefinger2kw.jpg

Way to go! :cool:

BigBoi69 said:
I'm finding out the more tired I am, the easier it is to be this way......... and the past couple weekends of getting a bit tipsy haven't helped my situation around here much either :lol: Oh well, glad to make someone giggle :)

Did I ever mention that I :heart: people who make me laugh? :lol:

BigBoi69 said:
Crap dude, that's way uglier than mine............. :barf:

Yea. It's pretty bad.
I've never broken any of my fingers...but I've probably jammed each one, thumbs included, a minimum of 20 times...I think this one I've just jammed a whole lot more.

wr3kt said:
Yea. It's pretty bad.
I've never broken any of my fingers...but I've probably jammed each one, thumbs included, a minimum of 20 times...I think this one I've just jammed a whole lot more.

It's got an interesting kink to it, that's for sure..... damn.