suggest a new place to move

You should look into Seattle and Portland.
It does not snow so much there since it is a valley. (It snows up on the mountains and is about an hour drive from the cities if you want snow.) It does rain a lot, but that is the sacrifice you make for all the beautiful, green landscapes.

It does not snow so much there since it is a valley. (It snows up on the mountains and is about an hour drive from the cities if you want snow.) It does rain a lot, but that is the sacrifice you make for all the beautiful, green landscapes.

the damn marine forces reserve site is still down so I can't check to see if there are units in that area :thrawn:

WTF? I thought they were supposed to be all advanced? Complain!! That will be a really good start to your career with the military. ;)

it was something i heard on the radio the other day. i can't remember the comedian. it was a sketch about "if the military were really like how it is portrayed in the ads" or something.

"ok guys, i need a volunteer to climb a cliff face and plant a flag at the top"

"johnson, i want you to go diving"
"but i might get hurt, can't i just stay and work on computers?"
"yes, everyone who wants to can stay and work on computers"

etc.

No, just Seattle. Way cooler than Portland.

Or move to Granite Falls! We've got rain, snow, "beautiful green landscapes," and meth!!!