GAY Suck it, SpaceX.

gee

Finally a new goddamn title
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Marklar
₥35,215
So I found some old model rocket engines in a box of old shit, but didn't have a model rocket to fire them off. So I fired up OpenSCAD, put on my best Von Braun engineering face and designed ze cockenrocket v2.

wxB8ECP.jpg

And ran one off on my 3D printer in some fabulous electric purple PLA filament. There's a picture of the printed rocket on this forum somewhere but I can't find it.

I didn't have any ignitors, and I guess I could have bought some, but instead I designed and built "splodey", which dumps 400 volts at >100A into whatever's connected across its output terminals. After blowing a few things up, I settled on some 150 ohm, 1/8W resistors that I found in the junk bin at work to use as ignitors. Apparently they're flameproof resistors, but splodey says otherwise.

Finally got a chance to head to the beach near my house. First firing was a spectacular success... went up and out of sight, no idea where it ended up.

Two engines left. The cockrocket was a success, what should my next rocket be?

Elon got high with Joe Rogan and all the baby boomers are losing their shit. What a bunch of self righteous fucktards. They spent their entire youths getting high and spreading STDs and now just spew sanctimonious drivel. Bitches.

Ps- I just made some grilled cheese sammiches, anyone want in?

Elon got high with Joe Rogan and all the baby boomers are losing their shit. What a bunch of self righteous fucktards. They spent their entire youths getting high and spreading STDs and now just spew sanctimonious drivel. Bitches.

Ps- I just made some grilled cheese sammiches, anyone want in?
Fuck yes. Ever tried them with peanut butter? Amazing.