stupid teeth

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,611
I have to get my wisdom teeth yanked out on Wednesday. I'm not really looking forward to it, aside from the couple days off work, and the drugs. So how bad is it gonna hurt me?

didnt bother me at all when mine were pulled. cheeks were a little puffy, no memorable pain.

BigDov said:
I wish I had something worthwhile to say, but since I was born without my wisdom teeth, I can't really relate with your anxiety :(

born without your wisdom teeth? YOU ABERRATION OF NATURE!

Pandora said:
Ouch. I hope you like the taste of blood. How many are getting yanked? I had 4 wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't eat solid food for like 2 days. The drugs were pretty fun though.
I'm getting the top 2 taken out. Local anesthetic. I've been told it's worse the older you are. :(

I will take pics if it gets nice and swollen.

tre said:
I'm getting the top 2 taken out. Local anesthetic. I've been told it's worse the older you are. :(

I will take pics if it gets nice and swollen.

Local anesthetic?! Those cheapskates! That's no fun! Tell them you expect superior service included full anestesia and gas!

Can't wait to see the chipmunk pics. Be sure to take some before pic too!

if mine ever came in i think i am going to keep them. i don't see the point. a person could always use more teeth.

I got my wisdom teeth in high school. I've never had to have them pulled. They've never hurt.