Halp STUPID QUESTIONS

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
ok so i always have them. stoopid questions. right now, it's this:

and i know i'm behind the times, i'm old, shut up:

will i eventually HAVE to do the blu-ray thing? as in, i had a fuckton of cassettes (still do) and i eventually HAD to start buying CDs because they became how it is.

is it the same thing with blu-ray? i don't have a player but the kids have received these damn movies and i'm wondering if i should just give in and get one (because deals are NOW) or what.

kthx have a good day and for the love of tittified boars, PLEASE someone else ask something.

Get a PS3. It plays blurays like an animal, and does all sorts of other ridiculous things like Netflix and...... you can just Google it.

But yeah, PS3.

And I don't even own a TV.

yay no conforming!!! :bast:

and we have two TVs but no "tv"...they work for playing movies and old-skool nintendo games. :D

Nope, don't necessarily need to. Right now BluRays are still expensive as shit like DVDs were when they were first getting popular.

Also, if you don't have a TV that can take advantage of BluRays, there's no point in getting a BluRay player.

I will second the part about the PS3 for BluRay player, if I didn't have a PS3 I wouldn't own any BluRays.

I'm actually selling my PS3 because I have so little care for Blu-Rays, and the xbox does everything else the PS3 does media-wise except prettier.