Halp STUPID QUESTIONS

Criminy Im sayin, you ever see Team UmiZumi? From hell, that shit is!

No, but I remember a smallish cousin (who is now graduating highschool :/) watching stuff like spongebob and some show where the characters just made indiscernible sounds and screamed for half the show. I wanted to stab the tv.

I swear the shit I had growing up wasnt that bad. GI Joe, Transformers, Captain Planet, Inspector Gadget? Silly and kidsy yeah, but not obnoxious.

No, but I remember a smallish cousin (who is now graduating highschool :/) watching stuff like spongebob and some show where the characters just made indiscernible sounds and screamed for half the show. I wanted to stab the tv.

I swear the shit I had growing up wasnt that bad. GI Joe, Transformers, Captain Planet, Inspector Gadget? Silly and kidsy yeah, but not obnoxious.
Dr Claw is actually the real Gadget.
Claw was a cop who was in a horrific accident and driven insane. Gadget is a robotic duplicate of Claw, this enrages Claw

Penny built Gadget to replace the uncle she desperately loved, which also explains why Penny never gets hurt despite being captured and screwing up Claw's plans every other episode.

Dr Claw is actually the real Gadget.
Claw was a cop who was in a horrific accident and driven insane. Gadget is a robotic duplicate of Claw, this enrages Claw

Penny built Gadget to replace the uncle she desperately loved, which also explains why Penny never gets hurt despite being captured and screwing up Claw's plans every other episode.

You worry me.

You worry me.
Spongebob is about a bunch of mutated sea animals as a result of underwater nuclear testing.

As evidenced by the 'Hoff, they exist in the real world.
Bikini Bottom = Bikini Atoll
Any time you see an explosion in the show it's a mushroom cloud
Only excuse for Mr Krab having a daughter that is a whale.

Marty McFly will soon be institutionalized.
All of his memories are of a different timeline, he will be referencing events that (to the rest of his friends and family) never actually happened.

Van Damne in TimeCop will have to fight Van Damne at the end of the movie. He changed his timeline, in the new timeline there is no reason for him to go back in time to beat up that senator (because he already beat up that senator and made him not)

Marty McFly will soon be institutionalized.
All of his memories are of a different timeline, he will be referencing events that (to the rest of his friends and family) never actually happened.

Van Damne in TimeCop will have to fight Van Damne at the end of the movie. He changed his timeline, in the new timeline there is no reason for him to go back in time to beat up that senator (because he already beat up that senator and made him not)

THESE ARE NOT QUESTIONS

Next stupid question: Since one can easily and quickly pop corn on the stove (let alone an air popper) why do people exclusively buy microwave popcorn?

I know at the workplace only a microwave is accessible but at the home, it takes the same amount of time but on the stove tastes a hundred times better for roughly a hundredth of the cost
We don't own a microwave. We pop popcorn on the stove

my sister got rid of hers. 'bad waves' she says. 'baaaaaad waves.'

she's usually waving a bloody chickens foot when she says it.

qtRC0.jpg