Halp STUPID QUESTIONS

Next stupid question: Since one can easily and quickly pop corn on the stove (let alone an air popper) why do people exclusively buy microwave popcorn?

I know at the workplace only a microwave is accessible but at the home, it takes the same amount of time but on the stove tastes a hundred times better for roughly a hundredth of the cost

Next stupid question: Since one can easily and quickly pop corn on the stove (let alone an air popper) why do people exclusively buy microwave popcorn?

I know at the workplace only a microwave is accessible but at the home, it takes the same amount of time but on the stove tastes a hundred times better for roughly a hundredth of the cost

You don't have to clean a microwave after you're done. And pressing a button and walking away is a lot easier than shaking a pan.

i've never eaten any this way before. i'm missing out?

and i'm gonna add to your stupid question with my own:

where do popcorn kernels come from? they don't look like corn kernels off my corn on the cob. could i put an oiled up ear of corn in the microwave and make fluffy stuff?

i've never eaten any this way before. i'm missing out?

and i'm gonna add to your stupid question with my own:

where do popcorn kernels come from? they don't look like corn kernels off my corn on the cob. could i put an oiled up ear of corn in the microwave and make fluffy stuff?

They're dried up corn kernels, so they do look like corn off the cob

ok so i always have them. stoopid questions. right now, it's this:

and i know i'm behind the times, i'm old, shut up:

will i eventually HAVE to do the blu-ray thing? as in, i had a fuckton of cassettes (still do) and i eventually HAD to start buying CDs because they became how it is.

is it the same thing with blu-ray? i don't have a player but the kids have received these damn movies and i'm wondering if i should just give in and get one (because deals are NOW) or what.

kthx have a good day and for the love of tittified boars, PLEASE someone else ask something.

I mean, if you already have the movies, but yourself a $30 Blu-ray player. However, physical media (like DVD and Blu) are dying. The good news is that if you buy yourself a Blu-ray player, you can likely connect it to the internet for the 'future' of media.

ok so i always have them. stoopid questions. right now, it's this:

and i know i'm behind the times, i'm old, shut up:

will i eventually HAVE to do the blu-ray thing? as in, i had a fuckton of cassettes (still do) and i eventually HAD to start buying CDs because they became how it is.

is it the same thing with blu-ray? i don't have a player but the kids have received these damn movies and i'm wondering if i should just give in and get one (because deals are NOW) or what.

kthx have a good day and for the love of tittified boars, PLEASE someone else ask something.

in short, yes. DVDs will be around for maybe 5-8 more years. The last VHS was in 2005, and VHS got popular in the mid 80s, so you have a while considering DVD came out in 98 or so.

And in short, no. You dont have to do anything now.