Stupid pet tricks

zengirl said:
They poop in litterboxes, not in the bed... :lol: I've got them trained pretty well. Having 5 cats means we have cathair everywhere no matter what. We wash the sheets and bedding at least once a week and vacuum a lot. I suppose it's just something I'm used to as I have had Bud for almost 10 years now.
Should get a few of those hairless cats.
I hope you have one of those self-cleaning litter trays. I could sit and watch those all day.

Sarcasmo said:
How much does that cat weigh, anyway? That thing is huge.
Bud is around 15 pounds I'd guess. He's not even my biggest cat. I have an 8 year old Russian Blue named Leesie who weighs over 25 pounds.

Our cats range from just over 6 pounds to over 25 pounds....

In this picture, Macks is on top of the couch, Bud is in the back and Leesie is the big gray one:

FattyLeesie.JPG

This is all 5 of them:

Allkittiesondeck.JPG

Galen said:
Should get a few of those hairless cats.
I hope you have one of those self-cleaning litter trays. I could sit and watch those all day.
I do, I have an electric litter box and a regular one which gets cleaned everyday.

OMG Leesie is huuuuuuuge. I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I were you. You might wake up with chunks of your limbs missing.

zengirl said:
I do, I have an electric litter box and a regular one which gets cleaned everyday.
Awesome! My girlfriend is forcing me to allow her to own a cat, so maybe it isn't all bad. Electric litter trays are the business.

Sarcasmo said:
OMG Leesie is huuuuuuuge. I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I were you. You might wake up with chunks of your limbs missing.
She's actually the most timid cat I've ever encountered. She hides under the bed unless I'm around (and she has only started letting me pet her the past 2 years). I've had her since she was 6 weeks old, the first 6 years she wouldn't let anyone touch her... and she cries a lot... she always cries like she's afraid, but she really is the sweetest of the bunch. Even though she is the biggest, she gets bullied by all of the other cats.

Galen said:
Awesome! My girlfriend is forcing me to allow her to own a cat, so maybe it isn't all bad. Electric litter trays are the business.
Not all cats will use them though, which is why I have a regular box as well. However, I still use the Littermaid cat litter made for the electric boxes as I've found that it is by far the best cat litter on the market for controlling smell, so long as you scoop it everyday.

zengirl said:
She's actually the most timid cat I've ever encountered. She hides under the bed unless I'm around (and she has only started letting me pet her the past 2 years). I've had her since she was 6 weeks old, the first 6 years she wouldn't let anyone touch her... and she cries a lot... she always cries like she's afraid, but she really is the sweetest of the bunch. Even though she is the biggest, she gets bullied by all of the other cats.

How sad. Don't they have feline assertion courses? :fly:

zengirl said:
Bud is around 15 pounds I'd guess. He's not even my biggest cat. I have an 8 year old Russian Blue named Leesie who weighs over 25 pounds.

Our cats range from just over 6 pounds to over 25 pounds....

That's bigger than my one year old!

Galen said:
I suppose, I did meet one nice cat a few months back, even though it was slightly bitchy to begin with.
You'd let them sleep in your bed? What about their hair and waste etc? Maybe you're not as obsessed with that as I am though, all of my animals stayed in their own room. (Both dogs, English Springer Spaniel and a Dalmation)
Wow. Would you even say that you loved your dogs?