Stupid Moral Mental Dilemmas

Bubbles said:
You threatened to kill your brother at a young age? Shocking, truly. :fly:

IIRC he turned off the Nintendo when I was trying to beat Fireman on Mega Man I, totally unacceptable behavior, a death penalty offense.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The popcorn was lame, we only sold that one year.

We DID go door to door selling fertilizer every year (seriously) that was actually a good deal, and pretty much entirely funded our troop that way. Not for the uniforms, but for the troop equipment and our meeting/storage barn.
you crapped on people's lawns for equipment? :fly:

update: before i got in this morning, she took the flyer off of my desk. maybe she realized last night how pushy she was being. after discussing with pogosuzy (who doesn't like stale tin-type popcorn, or microwave stuff) that we should avoid her laments and just get the cheapest thing, the kernel stuff. so now that it's back in my court, do i buy something or just forget this ever happened?

F33nX said:

update: before i got in this morning, she took the flyer off of my desk. maybe she realized last night how pushy she was being. after discussing with pogosuzy (who doesn't like stale tin-type popcorn, or microwave stuff) that we should avoid her laments and just get the cheapest thing, the kernel stuff. so now that it's back in my court, do i buy something or just forget this ever happened?

Forget it ever happened. If she ever gives you crap about it just tell her you forgot! ;)

ChikkenNoodul said:
The popcorn was lame, we only sold that one year.

We DID go door to door selling fertilizer every year (seriously) that was actually a good deal, and pretty much entirely funded our troop that way. Not for the uniforms, but for the troop equipment and our meeting/storage barn.
What do you use the 'storage' barn for today?

F33nX said:

Definitely forget it, hopefully she waited till the last minute and has to have it all in today.

F33nX said:
so now that it's back in my court, do i buy something or just forget this ever happened?

don't buy it ... it she asks why tell her because you DON"T HAVE TO.

Just say NO to bullies.

Thorn Bird said:
thank you!! now, y'all probably won't be seeing much of me since i have to go look up something from every damn thread. i'm so duuuuuuuuuumb.
btw - wiki stands for "what i know is"