Stupid Moral Mental Dilemmas

Bubbles said:
Was the 5000th coupon the one for the London Broil? :fly:

no, it was the ONE spared that i had put aside because i was going to use it. using coupons is like a four-part process.

F33nX said:
what, cry? demand my money back? east sushi? play with fuzzy phallic shaped rodents?
cry. every time she tries to talk to you, cry. she'll think you're completely nuts and give you a 20' berth at all times.

Bubbles said:
Debbie adopted Hell Child's class???? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA...
Oh my, I needed a good laugh. Tell Shrek to learn some parenting skills or she's fired and I get her job. :)

Yeah, she thinks it grows on trees around here (money that is) and Deb got stuck probably because she doesn't want to listen to her whine anymore. I'll bet Pete doesn't know... :shifty:

When I was 10 I sold BSA pop corn (Trail's End or whatever it's called) and I sold so much of it that they gave me this multi-tool-shovel-thing as a reward, then my father inevitably took it away when I threatened to kill my brother with it. True story, scout's honor.

KNYTE said:
When I was 10 I sold BSA pop corn (Trail's End or whatever it's called) and I sold so much of it that they gave me this multi-tool-shovel-thing as a reward, then my father inevitably took it away when I threatened to kill my brother with it. True story, scout's honor.

You threatened to kill your brother at a young age? Shocking, truly. :fly:

KNYTE said:
The popcorn was lame, we only sold that one year.

We DID go door to door selling fertilizer every year (seriously) that was actually a good deal, and pretty much entirely funded our troop that way. Not for the uniforms, but for the troop equipment and our meeting/storage barn.