Stupid Moral Mental Dilemmas

Seriously, the only way to win is to creep her out. People like that won't go away without holding a grudge/vendetta unless you make them not want to be around you.

Try speaking to her only in pennsylvania dutch.

You should NOT be pressured into buying anything, especiallly at work. Why do you even let this 'b*tch' as you call her bully you? What power does she have over you.

My son Tre' knows better then to even expect fundraisers from teachers, ect. I can't stand trying to sell stuff to people and I can't stand them trying to sell me overpriced stuff. If I really wanted it I would have sought them out to buy it (like thin mint girl sct. cookies yum).

IMO ...

theacoustician said:
Seriously, the only way to win is to creep her out. People like that won't go away without holding a grudge/vendetta unless you make them not want to be around you.

Try speaking to her only in pennsylvania dutch.
bwahahahaha.
another facet of the problem is that my coworker is WAY too nice, too open minded, all that stuff. anything i say or do that would offend this psycopath would possibly cause a rift between the two of us. stupid female logic yes, but it's a chance i can't afford to take in our lab since i interact with her and WORK with her. when i told her that psycho was bullying me into popcorn, she said that she had already been victimized, laughed, and bought some anyways (probably to avoid conflict).

that's another thing. am i the only person in the world who doesn't bend over backwards to avoid conflict? it totally saved my ass this weekend in atlanta that i wasn't shy about almost getting screwed over. :confused:

gottoys? said:
You should NOT be pressured into buying anything, especiallly at work. Why do you even let this 'b*tch' as you call her bully you? What power does she have over you.

My son Tre' knows better then to even expect fundraisers from teachers, ect. I can't stand trying to sell stuff to people and I can't stand them trying to sell me overpriced stuff. If I really wanted it I would have sought them out to buy it (like thin mint girl sct. cookies yum).

IMO ...
i haven't given her anything for this yet, the jury's still out. it's a matter of if i want to deal with her yapping about how her son is so needy and that i failed to be a good samaritan.

SpangeMonkee said:
Call her out. Yes, you still will have to work with her, but by the way she sounds, she won't ever talk to you again.
one could only hope. however she severely lacks any social insight, and would still keep on talking to me. we eat lunch with her every day. on days when i can't make it (due to timepoint conflicts and whatever) she gets seriously all pissy. lord only knows what she'd do if after all her energy spent on getting me to buy anything went to waste.

F33nX said:
bwahahahaha.
another facet of the problem is that my coworker is WAY too nice, too open minded, all that stuff. anything i say or do that would offend this psycopath would possibly cause a rift between the two of us. stupid female logic yes, but it's a chance i can't afford to take in our lab since i interact with her and WORK with her. when i told her that psycho was bullying me into popcorn, she said that she had already been victimized, laughed, and bought some anyways (probably to avoid conflict).

that's another thing. am i the only person in the world who doesn't bend over backwards to avoid conflict? it totally saved my ass this weekend in atlanta that i wasn't shy about almost getting screwed over. :confused:
well, do what you did this weekend ... every time she comes in the office.

SpangeMonkee said:
we already know you can hold a pencil.

and a remote..

and a can of Pringles...

and a brush..

and..

a brush? i don't even OWN a brush. and you'd better be nice to me, or i'm taking this marinating london broil back to the store (where YOUR daughter dumped out all 4999 of my coupons.)

:mad: