Stupid genmay

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Volred

I now cannot use my genmay account. I cannot post, reply, look at UID's, or even send a PM to the moderators for help. I have not been able to contact, M|22, or Sanjay. The only man I could contact is DM, and he was unable to help me. I think my account is stuck in "needs to click registration link" mode.

The only good thing about that place was CGHMN, which has now been replaced with good old [H]ardforum. And the games forum. which has been replaced by me browsing the SA games forum.

I guess for my general chatter I will come here and annoy you folks.

So I am working on a post right now that will knock your socks off, shock, and horrify you all at once.

DUN DUN DUN!

Volred said:
I now cannot use my genmay account. I cannot post, reply, look at UID's, or even send a PM to the moderators for help. I have not been able to contact, M|22, or Sanjay. The only man I could contact is DM, and he was unable to help me. I think my account is stuck in "needs to click registration link" mode.

The only good thing about that place was CGHMN, which has now been replaced with good old [H]ardforum. And the games forum. which has been replaced by me browsing the SA games forum.

I guess for my general chatter I will come here and annoy you folks.

So I am working on a post right now that will knock your socks off, shock, and horrify you all at once.

DUN DUN DUN!

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

vault.jpg

alpaca.jpg

Galen said:
Since you're from GenMay. The above two posts should make you feel right at home.
I never enjoyed the stupidity of the main forum. I hardly participated there, and spent most of my time lurking in CGHMN, and games.

Yeah, that place I don't get. Someone paid banned to take away my thread privs and it removed search and PMO. And someone just paid to give me a new title and renew my PMO and I can't have either because it's all screwed up.

Things only work right around there about 30% of the time which is sad. I in the last week have needed to make a few CGHMN threads, that place has really helped answer a lot of my questions. Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.