Ontopic Stupid fight with someone you thought was over "nothing"

misdiagnosed as a learning disability at an early age... her actions have been more towards high functioning autism.

There's an entire story about use growing up together, her getting picked on by everyone at school except me, us two spending nearly every weekend playing together when we were kids and me being looked at like a brother by her... fast forward 20 years and her lack of social skills can allow her to perceive a familial relationship as something else. A lack of understanding the difference in relationships. IDK... kind of a super ultra abbreviated version of my thoughts on this wildly complicated topic.

Your initial post insinuated that BECAUSE SHE HAD A LEARNING DISABILITY, she wanted to ride her cousin into the sunset.

The second part of this post explains it better.

For the record, I have never crushed on any of my cousins cuz they all look like groce Mayan Tribes Men.
But I don’t think having a crush on your cousin necessarily means you have mental issues.
Having said that, but having a breakdown when your hottie cousin has a new GF maaaaaaay mean there are SOMEEEEE mental issues for sure

If you take a pic with your camera phone, I'll email it to her so there is no link to you.
Oh, I've told her/them that he SO does it - I am often the last one here except him and I always think it's weird he uses the lady's bathroom when the men's is like 5 feet away. He's a weird fuck - I'm the only other guy here and almost every morning I get here and in the men's there is obviously a dark piss in the bowl along with a papertowel. I'm ok with" brown flush it down, yellow let it mellow" to save water, but don't leave it overnight.

See. Speaking of mental disabilities, I allowed a jerk to get under my skin. I won’t fight him though, I feel bad for him instead.

Even though I don’t know what that means, you are a fucking moron.
See. Speaking of mental disabilities, I allowed a jerk to get under my skin. I won’t fight him though, I feel bad for him instead.
That was a pretty brief post for a "stupid fight with someone over nothing".:lol:
Darth loves you Immi.:F

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes