Ontopic Stupid fight with someone you thought was over "nothing"

wetwillie

Know-It-All Pee-Paw
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
₥53,753
So, about 10 months ago my step-daughter posted a public picture on FB of a dog I gave her, after we had done the shots, chipping, etc. I downloaded the pic(so as not to link to her), and posted a copy of it to a page the breeder had put up so the owners could see how the siblinsg of the litter looked. I included no identifying info. I had told her about this before but she forgot. Anywho, she exploded because I didn't ask permission. She now is being treated for depression and her husband points to our "fight" as what initiated it. oh dear. the drama. over a dog picture. :tard::lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
So, about 10 months ago my step-daughter posted a public picture on FB of a dog I gave her, after we had done the shots, chipping, etc. I downloaded the pic(so as not to link to her), and posted a copy of it to a page the breeder had put up so the owners could see how the siblinsg of the litter looked. I included no identifying info. I had told her about this before but she forgot. Anywho, she exploded because I didn't ask permission. She now is being treated for depression and her husband points to our "fight" as what initiated it. oh dear. the drama. over a dog picture. :tard::lol:
that's a yikes

BIG yikes

If my neighbor puts his trash in my can one more Goddam time!
I have a secondary driveway I never use, which is directly across from the neighbor across the way's driveway. They and their company like to back into it.
They get stuck alot. So, I mentioned to him one day "hey, you know I don't use that driveway but if you want to have your snow guy plow it in 20-30 feet I won't care." TRIGGERED!! "That is really shitty, just because you are too lazy or cheap to keep it cleared." I was like "fine, keep getting stuck in it, I don't use it." They resisted the rest of that year. They have had it plowed the 4-5 years since.

I could tell you about a period of time when I met my (now) wife and we were dating and then my cousin got offended because she hadn't yet met her and it had been like three months and I was like my cousin and I hadn't spent time outside of normal family time in like 3 years why is this such a big deal now and then shit just went off the rails and I ended up going to a therapist to deal with the shit stress that came along with this retarded situation... but I won't.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I have a secondary driveway I never use, which is directly across from the neighbor across the way's driveway. They and their company like to back into it.
They get stuck alot. So, I mentioned to him one day "hey, you know I don't use that driveway but if you want to have your snow guy plow it in 20-30 feet I won't care." TRIGGERED!! "That is really shitty, just because you are too lazy or cheap to keep it cleared." I was like "fine, keep getting stuck in it, I don't use it." They resisted the rest of that year. They have had it plowed the 4-5 years since.

Are you saying I should plow his wife next time he uses my trashcan, Eddie?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes