stupid cheap lcd tv

What kind of stories?

2 are introspective. More the type you would see on a Oprahs book list than anything else, but one has potential. 'Care and Feeding of the Human Heart'

1 is a good old fashioned sleeze, murder, and revenge story set in Sarasota. After spending more time amongst the charity function circuit down there than I cared too, I learned a lot of nasty details amongst the Sarasota social elite. From those emerged a heck of a storyline. - 'Sinners of the Sun Coast'.

1 is a story that could be kind of a harry potter ripoff, except it takes a much different spin on things, and the background is dragons, not schools of magic. It would take a lot to explain, but probably has the best bet of being successful if written out. 'Ricovey Chase'

1 is one I have been wanting to do forever. A 3 book series on what life could very well be like at the end of the 22nd century. I have spent years researching real world and hypothetical tech to play the futurist and see what a space war could be like. No warp drive, no artificial gravity, no aliens, no wormholes. Just man, making his way between here and jupiter, being all greedy, needy, and violent like we always are. '22'

Now imagine, without amazing control over newtonian physics that most sci-fi employs, what a space battle would be like. Pretty much, it would be very much like battles between old ships of the line. 2 people wanting to fight, because, in space, if one person didn't want to fight, it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to run away. Takes a lot of energy to turn around.

Last edited:
how bout a DJ/Teacher/Father..

really, i think it would've been a good reality show.. I am in the latter stages of dj'ing. so I've slowed down considerably.. family and all as well. so not as good now. only one mami.

the ceo had the exact same lcd put in his office last week...I just went and looked and it...I think it moved :lol:

that may be, but the LG is still $1000, while the Sharp is on sale for $750. That's a significant discount. That means I can get both the tv and a wii for $1000.

Check online. You can get it shipped for like $695. BB had that model on sale for $699 on Black Friday.

no shit! does that mean i can buy in, say, january, and still get a 32" 1080p lcd for $700ish? I really don't want to buy now anyway.

Probably. You might find stock starting to dwindle as CES is that time and the new models get introduced. It should be ok though.

2 are introspective. More the type you would see on a Oprahs book list than anything else, but one has potential. 'Care and Feeding of the Human Heart'

1 is a good old fashioned sleeze, murder, and revenge story set in Sarasota. After spending more time amongst the charity function circuit down there than I cared too, I learned a lot of nasty details amongst the Sarasota social elite. From those emerged a heck of a storyline. - 'Sinners of the Sun Coast'.

1 is a story that could be kind of a harry potter ripoff, except it takes a much different spin on things, and the background is dragons, not schools of magic. It would take a lot to explain, but probably has the best bet of being successful if written out. 'Ricovey Chase'

1 is one I have been wanting to do forever. A 3 book series on what life could very well be like at the end of the 22nd century. I have spent years researching real world and hypothetical tech to play the futurist and see what a space war could be like. No warp drive, no artificial gravity, no aliens, no wormholes. Just man, making his way between here and jupiter, being all greedy, needy, and violent like we always are. '22'

Now imagine, without amazing control over newtonian physics that most sci-fi employs, what a space battle would be like. Pretty much, it would be very much like battles between old ships of the line. 2 people wanting to fight, because, in space, if one person didn't want to fight, it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to run away. Takes a lot of energy to turn around.

Wormholes and therefore time machines probably won't be too hard to build in the 22nd century. All you need for a time machine is a wormhole and a neutron star. Well, any star will work, but a neutron star would work the best.

And by then we also should have perfected using zero point energy, so traveling to Jupiter would be trivial. Pick a better planet, not only is Jupiter deadly on many levels, I don't think it has a solid core. Choose Europa, now that would be cool dammit. With unlimited energy it would be trivial to make oxygen from the liquid water there!

anyway, blah blah blah.

how does samsung compare to LG, sharp and sony, theac?

LG and Sharp and neck and neck to me, then Samsung, then Sony. I think Sony's have oversaturated color, overdo it on the deblocking filters, and cost too much. The problems I have with the other three are so minor between brands and models that its only worth talking about if you get it down to two you're trying to decide between.