stupid cheap lcd tv

I don't have kids, I don't have a wife siphoning the shit off, and I pay next to nothing for my place...it adds up quick

Sell the Vette yet?

Could pimp out a nice hi-fi with that money.

yup, vette is gone :D
surround and computer are next...I have a surround system I can take home for free from work...it's a philips 5.1...not the greatest but the price is right so I'll give it a shot

this.

I'm trying damn hard to be responsible amongst WaWs orgasm of consumerism.

:fly:

It's never good to have a lot of money just sitting there not being spent.

yeah man.. my mom has been encouraging this Suze Orman "6 months worth of expenses money saved".. we're about 20% there.

to me, it's just 5K sitting around going to waste. :tard:

damnit WAW.

I don't have kids, I don't have a wife siphoning the shit off, and I pay next to nothing for my place...it adds up quick

Yeah, I know. I'm in the same boat. Trust me, I know where you are coming from. In the past, not a god damned thing would keep me from saying 'Money in the bank, tv in the store, off I go to spend some more!'.

I'm all about stocking up a nice 'fuck you' fund of 8 months in case my job just gets to be too much, and I decide to follow my dream of becoming a writer.

Or I buy the house.

Or I get a really expensive girlfriend.

Or I buy a vette. (or, in this case, a Rousch Mustang)

Yeah, I know. I'm in the same boat. Trust me, I know where you are coming from. In the past, not a god damned thing would keep me from saying 'Money in the bank, tv in the store, off I go to spend some more!'.

I'm all about stocking up a nice 'fuck you' fund of 8 months in case my job just gets to be too much, and I decide to follow my dream of becoming a writer.

Or I buy the house.

Or I get a really expensive girlfriend.

Or I buy a vette. (or, in this case, a Rousch Mustang)

You can't even write a post, how the fuck will you be a writer? :fly:

You can't even write a post, how the fuck will you be a writer? :fly:

No, I don't proofread shit I post online, nor really care about style.

Spellchecker covers the spelling errors. My editor covers the gross grammatical ones.

My brain provides the awesome storylines, content, and action!

besides, if a drunken, almost homeless waitress can become the richest woman in britain after jotting down a few notes on cocktail napkins...

Tell us a story Uncle Duke!

Fly mouth fucked a banner one day. But it was a cursed banner. A loud chomp, a hi pitched scream, and April went from being in a commited hetrosexual relationship to now looking at fly in a lesbian way.

:fly: