stripper shoes

Kevlar said:
Ok...I'm a :tard: What do you consider stripper shoes.... :p

Candy-002-SH.jpg

stripper.jpg

altsky367.jpg

HH_athens_th.jpg

While shopping for stripper shoes, I found this and thought it would strike ElfPenis's fancy... http://www.geocities.com/~aprillarue/pg21.html

Then I came across this and its a super NWS.... OMGNWS4U

Pandora said:
I don't see how anyone could walk in those, much less dance in them. They are so ugly too. I don't see how they're a turn on. High heels are sechsay but those just turn me OFF!

Agree. High heels, Ankel straps or the ones that wrap part way up the leg...Bast Imret calls them fuck me shoes ;)

Platforms are just blah

Indeed...and the thigh hi boots are fuck me boots.... :eek:

JJ Lady said:
Agree. High heels, Ankel straps or the ones that wrap part way up the leg...Bast Imret calls them fuck me shoes ;)

Platforms are just blah

I know...I saw them at Comicon, yicks. I like the knee highs too :cool:

JJ Lady said:
Thigh high boots rock. I'm too poor to afford them though :(

I have a pair of knee high ones that kick ass though :)

Is it wrong that I enjoy wearing stripper shoes? while mowing the lawn? or working on my car?

Kevlar said:
I know...I saw them at Comicon, yicks. I like the knee highs too :cool:

you+ comiccon= HOT!

btw I am a foot, leg, and butt man.
:drool: x 2000000000000000

stripper heels make me want to do naughty things to womens feet and then work my way up....slowly

Does anyone consider stilettos stripper shoes? I know I dont I consider them as such, but rather sexy. ( being a women) I feel quite sexy in them.

As for the "stripper" shoes. Funny, friends and I always call them "Pamala(Lee)" shoes.

wants to be taller, and those high heeled shoes make them stand differently that makes their ass look better