Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Any of you bass gods have an SG bass? That shit is badass!
I had a red clear coat SG junior once upon a time that was with me forever until an extremely psycho ex smashed our huge glass coffee table with it. Metal as fuck way to go out. lol

I had a red clear coat SG junior once upon a time that was with me forever until an extremely psycho ex smashed our huge glass coffee table with it. Metal as fuck way to go out. lol

20200413_160740.jpg
Gibson 72 or is it 73? Anyway - EB3L (renamed the SG bass later, then back again).
I've had since I was 13 or so.

I had one I could borrow from the school around 76? I have a Thunderbird(new crap). Yeah, that's a sweet old SG mud has there.

I might have been married to your ex in another life. She took a manual rug shampooer to me, swung for the bleachers.

• Love
Reactions: Strings
I had one I could borrow from the school around 76? I have a Thunderbird(new crap). Yeah, that's a sweet old SG mud has there.

I might have been married to your ex in another life. She took a manual rug shampooer to me, swung for the bleachers.
Love TBirds as well! Great body shape. I'd be happy to strap that on. (sorry, the last few days of wooden ram rods, etc...) Hah

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Thinking about doing/getting into some kind of band situation - slimming down has got me feeling peppy.

After being serious in answering their questions I end every initial contact thusly:

P.S. Vaccinated, hard-core liberal/Dem. Friendly with everyone from LB to Q, unless they're assholes. Light drinker, light toker - but I know more about weed than Snoop Dog and Willie combined. :)
P.S.S. I banged your mom. Lighten up, it was just a joke. :) maybe.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
That should get them, Eddie.
They'll be kicking down your door in no time at all. And not just the police, bands too!
Ok, I only did it to one of them. they were being sooooooooo secretive. "We have to vet you before we tell you anything. ANYTHING!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT, YOU WANT TO STEAL OUR MUSIC.
I'm applying for frontman position - I love playing bass and think I do a damn fine job but my singing is pretty good. Wh - en I don't have a bass around my neck.
I know how to talk to a sea of faces - no shoe-gazing. I might, occasionally, even get them to laugh. AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!

Follow Up questions for the applicant:
a) did the interviewer have a rock-n-roll sense of humor? No
b) did the interviewer understand what is needed for someone to front a band, assuming you don't want solid, boring shoe-gaze? No.

Hit up one guy, he looks Asian(IDGAF) - dude plays piano so f'n GOOD! Kinda jazzy-blues stuff - he just wants to record. That might be fun and low-key.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Good thinng I'm drunk and high AF - no ideas about that color. . .
Thats Racist GIF

• Haha
Reactions: adi and wetwillie