Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I understand hand made instruments are custom and good ones take craftsmanship. The builder deserves to be paid. Just not for me is all.
Bass is my only hobby other than video games which is more of a pass time. But I can't see myself ever going custom. My 90$ Squire is one of the best I've ever played and THE best I've ever owned. Hell with a few hand tools and decent pick-ups, I think any solid body instrument can sound and feel nice.

All you bass bitches, what's your take on this song? This is one of my favorite basslines ever. I used to know it. Shit blows my mind. Morphine & Soul Coughing are my shit to give you an idea where I'm coming from.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
All you bass bitches, what's your take on this song? This is one of my favorite basslines ever. I used to know it. Shit blows my mind. Morphine & Soul Coughing are my shit to give you an idea where I'm coming from.

Mix is dirty and totally unbalanced between the instruments & singing (duh,home recording). Totally average bassplaying, not bad but totally not impressed. Not fast, not really hookish, no technical amazement. But I like the genre.

Mix is dirty and totally unbalanced between the instruments & singing (duh,home recording). Totally average bassplaying, not bad but totally not impressed. Not fast, not really hookish, no technical amazement. But I like the genre.

I was talking about the bassline, not the player. I just chose him for the instrument isolation.

Hey you pro band bitches, this is me as the lead singer of a 10 piece coverband me and some buddies formed for a few years 15 years ago now. Christ, where does the time go? Anyway, we had a 4 piece horn section! Used to play bars around Atlanta. Fun times.