Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Still can't remember the model name, OOD. Maybe they've come out with new ones since. Good unit. Didn't sound too "fake".
I think it also had an auto setting where it analyzed the guitar chord you were playing and used that to select a vocal harmony. Major, minor, 7th, whatever intervals all came out right.

Pretty much the perfect pedal for a singer/songwriter thing. Gig worthy quality and function. Not a toy but not their $700 stuff either. I wanna say the price started with a 2. Maybe 3 but no higher.
Wish I could remember the damn name.

Once he starts his cult, $$ won't matter.

I hate these stupid sales pitch write-ups.

Models and look are all different now but this one seems to do what the other one did. Don't know that you can get in there and edit or make your own presets but I think those guys just used the built-in stuff which worked pretty well.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
Still can't remember the model name, OOD. Maybe they've come out with new ones since. Good unit. Didn't sound too "fake".
I think it also had an auto setting where it analyzed the guitar chord you were playing and used that to select a vocal harmony. Major, minor, 7th, whatever intervals all came out right.

Pretty much the perfect pedal for a singer/songwriter thing. Gig worthy quality and function. Not a toy but not their $700 stuff either. I wanna say the price started with a 2. Maybe 3 but no higher.
Wish I could remember the damn name.
This thing is cool.

Duplicator-large.jpg.auto.webp

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I hate these stupid sales pitch write-ups.

Models and look are all different now but this one seems to do what the other one did. Don't know that you can get in there and edit or make your own presets but I think those guys just used the built-in stuff which worked pretty well.

That one is cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Other companies make these kinda things I just never heard any of them in person except the TC. Don't know how good they are or how good one needs to be to be good enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Eh, a little casual googling says stuff from EH or Boss doesn't cost any less, sometimes more. Don't know if it's any better. The TC is a known quantity for me at least. As good as you'd probably ever need at least until you get to Adi level where you got people working for you doing what that pedal does.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Eh, a little casual googling says stuff from EH or Boss doesn't cost any less, sometimes more. Don't know if it's any better. The TC is a known quantity for me at least. As good as you'd probably ever need at least until you get to Adi level where you got people working for you doing what that pedal does.
high population density does have its advantages :p:D

That TC pedal is sweet. I've had their vocal chorusing one - worked great. I see price varies a lot. These fucks have it for $59?

nvm. Scam site. Deals too good to be true.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer