Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

For a time some people were taking the Peavey badges off their gear as it was seen as cheap or low class or something.
I made mention of this one time stating there must be a lot of orphan Peavey badges floating around out there and offered to take them as I wasn't too proud to fly that flag.
Some guy on TB mailed me like a half dozen of them.

images (7).jpg

Oh I just have been thinking about vocal effects pedal. Anyone uses? I've been thinking a lot and checked some reviews at musirank about harmonizers and vocal effects pedals. I guess Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 is quite a good option

Last edited:
Oh I just have been thinking about vocal effects pedal. Anyone uses?

TC Helicon vocal harmonizer pedal is all the rage with the fools on stools crowd.
I think it's the couple hundred buck one, can't remember the name.
Can plug acoustic and mic in it, then into the PA. Puts effects on both and has a bunch of auto-harmonizing settings.
Sounds pretty good.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
TC Helicon vocal harmonizer pedal is all the rage with the fools on stools crowd.
I think it's the couple hundred buck one, can't remember the name.
Can plug acoustic and mic in it, then into the PA. Puts effects on both and has a bunch of auto-harmonizing settings.
Sounds pretty good.
That's what I want.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
giphy.gif

That's what I want.

Still can't remember the model name, OOD. Maybe they've come out with new ones since. Good unit. Didn't sound too "fake".
I think it also had an auto setting where it analyzed the guitar chord you were playing and used that to select a vocal harmony. Major, minor, 7th, whatever intervals all came out right.

Pretty much the perfect pedal for a singer/songwriter thing. Gig worthy quality and function. Not a toy but not their $700 stuff either. I wanna say the price started with a 2. Maybe 3 but no higher.
Wish I could remember the damn name.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD