Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I Google search to find threads. I don't keep up with the current threads much. I have a little lately go shits and giggles. They had one the other day called female bassists. That was a hoot.

Some people are only happy in the role of Mentor. So the talk Bass World exists for The NeverEnding mentor and they get to feel useful to Society for the skills and the information that they have garnered over the years.
They would be better off teaching a kid to play music. It would be less time consuming and more fulfilling.

Their stuff is hit or miss. I had a flanger that sounded pretty good for a couple weeks. My vibrator, I mean vibrato pedal of theirs sounds great. Just hope it lasts.
The eq will be always on or off so I think it should last fine. I just need something to boost low mids in my slave setup.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
I try and stay away from the classifieds since I'm such a gearwhore. If I like something enough, I'd feel I had to buy it and then I'd have to pay Paul $20 to do so.

I think you can buy without having a supporting membership, you just can’t sell.

I look at the classifieds every week or two looking for my long lost bass.

The logos don't match which is fine but it makes me wonder if it's a berhinger remake. I'll be taking one of them off for sure. Or both.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi