Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

This would take your clean/dirty rig pair all the way to where it's supposed to be. Especially if you used a real tube guitar amp and speakers on the dirty side, so add those to your shopping list. :wink wink:
*Show this post to Mrs. Strings. It's a justifiable purchase.

This would take your clean/dirty rig pair all the way to where it's supposed to be. Especially if you used a real tube guitar amp and speakers on the dirty side, so add those to your shopping list. :wink wink:

I have, at my disposal, a Marshall MG100 and a B52 cab. Tube emulator though, sadly. But should rip enough for the dirty treble side. 215/hartke 3500 to add some deep fat on the deep fat side.
I'm gonna try it all out one fine Sunday morning.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I have, at my disposal, a Marshall MG100 and a B52 cab. Tube emulator though, sadly. But should rip enough for the dirty treble side. 215/hartke 3500 to add some deep fat on the deep fat side.
I'm gonna try it all out one fine Sunday morning.

While it might fall slightly short of a Yes live album, it's certainly more than the hussies down at Joe's Pub-n-Grub could ever hope to handle.

Turn the bass out of the Marshall , the treble out of the Hartke, and turn it all way up!

That bass is made as a 34" but you can order short scale at no additional charge.
I think Keisel has a system where you don't have to have double ball strings. Some of the top holders at the top of the neck have clamps or something etcetera etcetera
Yah, der locking nut. I knew a girl like that, all you had to do was paddle her.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
While I'm really not a fan of the no headstock stuff, looking through Kiesels site, they have really branched out and become their own thing. Gone are the Carvin days of a million different aesthetic options that all went on 1 or 2 body styles with like 2 pickup choices.

I could certainly love a Tele-esque body shape like this

700-zb4.jpg

With a more traditional headstock and paint like this

700-jb4.jpg

With a fat soapbar in the stingray position. Maybe a J at the neck.