Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Yup. 6 6l6GC power tubes, 3 12ax7 preamp tubes. Graphic EQ. Gain and master. Very clean pretty much wouldn't overdrive unless you cranked the gain.

6 of those should be in the 150 watt range.

Unless you use Mesa measuring system then you can just call it whatever you want.

If it only weighs 30lbs. the transformers are undersized.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Hey youse guys.

If any of you still peruse TB, keep your eyes peeled for someone needing a five string bass for free. Of course, use your filters to weed out douchebags who are not worthy. I won’t be able to tell without researching who they are, and I only go there occasionally to surf classifieds looking for my old bass.

Thanks youse

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
Hey youse guys.

If any of you still peruse TB, keep your eyes peeled for someone needing a five string bass for free. Of course, use your filters to weed out douchebags who are not worthy. I won’t be able to tell without researching who they are, and I only go there occasionally to surf classifieds looking for my old bass.

Thanks youse

So I took a look and there's some dude named HipHugHer that could use one. He might be an asshole though so who knows.

Not yet. You mean the one in a volume pedal enclosure right?
Nope. And I still want a battering ram!
Yeah, the volume pedal one. Really joy to just rock the pedal between two effects chains or just - blend. I had the other one that is like an A/B box but sold that prick on ebay. Wasn't bad but like electric windows, no going back.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
A lot of the tech 21 stuff looks interesting but I've never had a sit down with anything but one of their older model comps.
Added or should I say enhanced the noise in my signal chain. Can't have that.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
A lot of the tech 21 stuff looks interesting but I've never had a sit down with anything but one of their older model comps.
Added or should I say enhanced the noise in my signal chain. Can't have that.

I haven't sat down and put a bunch of personal time into one either. Heard what must be thousands of them used live, both from audience and on-stage perspective. Most seem to be really good at making mud but also heard a few that sound stellar. Probably the same unit in different musicians hands. Just sayin'.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings