Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Assembled a minimalistic rig for a different part of the house from odds & ends last night - Kustom mini amp with a 10", Zoom effects pedal, Ditto Looper, Yamaha synth - all pulled together with a basic A/B box. I love the beats in the synth - the never tiring drummer. :D

Wife came home and was "WTF, THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WORK ON THE KITCHEN SINK!?!"
yes dear.
Well at least she gave you a name for the new rig. The kitchen sink...

Hey @nukes I keep meaning to ask- do you want that SX back or should I wait for some poor slob who needs a bass and pay it forward? Your choice. I can ship it unless you’re worried about me knowing your address.

:furry:

Hey @nukes I keep meaning to ask- do you want that SX back or should I wait for some poor slob who needs a bass and pay it forward? Your choice. I can ship it unless you’re worried about me knowing your address.

Pay it forward. Find a kid who wants to learn bass. I just looked at my basses and it's completely out of control. I need to sell two I'll never play again.

Pay it forward. Find a kid who wants to learn bass. I just looked at my basses and it's completely out of control. I need to sell two I'll never play again.
This is cool. After some cool build up, give it to him on one condition - if he ever gets rid of it, he's got to "give it" to someone else like him who's starting out just like you're giving it to him, & not sell it.

I wouldn't be worried if you knew my address, wink wink.

Seriously, pay it forward, with Amstels stipulation the forwardee forward it to the next forwardee if they stop playing it, etc.

This is cool. After some cool build up, give it to him on one condition - if he ever gets rid of it, he's got to "give it" to someone else like him who's starting out just like you're giving it to him, & not sell it.
Aw man, I gave a sweet bass to my nephew and he traded it away for a bag of weed. He confessed it to me. Gave me the amp back - one I'm using in my "kichen sink" rig :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and adi
Gig was awful. Buncha football ginks. Zombies.
Was very hard to make it through 3 sets with almost no response.
Woke up to a Venmo payment of $90, plus the $7 from the tip jar.
Plus the $66 which I forgot to transfer out of Venmo 3 weeks ago.
I now feel much better about last night's shitshow.