Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Dirty dirty dirty. With a 3 band parametric EQ.
Each band of the EQ/distortion is individually adjustable.

hmmm
reminds me of one of those vfe pedals
triumvirate_v2_300x500.png

and it has like 10 settings inside, insane stuff

I'm not big on pedal makers putting control pots and such inside the pedal. Like the twin filter control inside the ehx bassballs.
Its not a bad filter pedal at all once you get inside and mess with the settings.
Why not just make the pedal all it can be?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I finally managed to get a few sets of Ric strings. I actually like them but Ric makes them hard to get for whatever fucking reason.
Not to mention if you change the factory gauge you void the warranty.
Fuckers

I'm not big on pedal makers putting control pots and such inside the pedal. Like the twin filter control inside the ehx bassballs.
Its not a bad filter pedal at all once you get inside and mess with the settings.
Why not just make the pedal all it can be?
different player, different bass, makes sense for some but i get your point too some of the best pedals are the simpler ones

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
different player, different bass, makes sense for some but i get your point too some of the best pedals are the simpler ones

The micro synth is the same way. There's an input trimpot inside the pedal which controls the trigger sensitivity. That's a pretty important control to hide inside behind the bottom panel. Try adjusting it live.

The micro synth is the same way. There's an input trimpot inside the pedal which controls the trigger sensitivity. That's a pretty important control to hide inside behind the bottom panel. Try adjusting it live.
we need to get 2 friends to "help"
one needs to build that machine from honey i shrunk the kids
problem solved:cool:

I finally managed to get a few sets of Ric strings. I actually like them but Ric makes them hard to get for whatever fucking reason.
Not to mention if you change the factory gauge you void the warranty.
Fuckers

Wow.

I like Rics and I like you, maybe even love (if that’s not too strong of a word), but this entire post is gay.