Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

Well they're Pro-Line starting with the 3 Pro tube mosfet hybrid head was pretty Innovative in the 1990s. But the first issuance of that 3 Pro head was horrible. The Mosfets over drove and nobody was able to troubleshoot the issue for several years.

True but other companies were already doing that then too. SWR and Peavey to name a couple.

Ooh. I thought it was a Fender head as it popped up when I searched fender bassman amps. $1,299.00.
And it does say creamy tone in the description.

Boutiquey fendery stuff.

All the highbrow extras. Cloth wire, carbon comp resistors, etc.

You can get a Dairy Air for $1900 and it's only $600-700 more for a speaker to plug it into.

https://milkmansound.com

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
@Strings arrived in the mail!
TI Acoustacore™ have a phosphor bronze wind on a nylon core. Smashing! They slap like butter. No fret noise.
I left the shitty™ phosphor bronze B on because frankly it's the only B string which meets the volume of the other @Strings either unplugged or plugged in.

I may splurge and buy a whole set of D'adarrio phosphor bronze soft @Strings just for the B, $26.95 plus shipping.
I tried them on a Breedlove and they sound really good and don't generate fret noise.

@Strings arrived in the mail!
TI Acoustacore™ have a phosphor bronze wind on a nylon core. Smashing! They slap like butter. No fret noise.
I left the shitty™ phosphor bronze B on because frankly it's the only B string which meets the volume of the other @Strings either unplugged or plugged in.

I may splurge and buy a whole set of D'adarrio phosphor bronze soft @Strings just for the B, $26.95 plus shipping.
I tried them on a Breedlove and they sound really good and don't generate fret noise.

You splatter me, Nukes ...