Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

The new reissue right?
It has a classic setting for those crazy warbles the original did. Which is funny. People complained when the original did it but wanted it in the new one.
people need a good *******

..:p:D

ya strings i think its the new reissue theres a midi (in,out?) next to the input

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
You might want to keep it in a loop. I think it Sucks a bit of tone in line. Let me know what you think/hear.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Then again a boost at the end of the chain fixes a lot of things.
heres what i do strings baba
i use the cali76 first in chain because it gives a lot of gain without any noise, i like to hit my following pedals a little hard so that the controls are a bit more sensitive and "juicy" heeeee, then i use the sansamp bdi last in chain to actually control the output, kind of like a limiter :)

• Gravy
i think one of the changes they made was a true bypass switch..

That's the claim. But I swear I can hear a difference. Slight but there. Haven't used it in a while. Maybe I'm just remembering it on but without the pedal/octave having an obvious effect.

• Gravy
That's the claim. But I swear I can hear a difference. Slight but there. Haven't used it in a while. Maybe I'm just remembering it on but without the pedal/octave having an obvious effect.
na youre probably right strings baba, it is a digital pedal after all hopefully they keep the dry signal analogue like the newer pedals like strymon are doing these days

• Gravy
Zoom-B1-FOUR-4.jpg

:)

• Gravy
Is that new, Adi?
I hear zoom makes decent stuff.
And giving them credit, they don't forget the bass players like some companies do.
ya strings baba and its sold out most places bloody hell :)
..and i totes agree they are one of the few companies making decent stuff at very affordable prices for bassists :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
i think eddie baba appreciates zoom too :)
@wetwille !!
I do, I do the Zoom! Using the B2.1 with the expression pedal. They have a lot of buried features since they are trying to hold down the knob count. So the manual gets a bit arcane at times. I've scribbled a few notes ;) in mine. The effects are pretty good but I wouldn't tax my sanity trying to use and adjust the built-in delay/echo. I'm not enough of an ampliofile to either hate/approve of the amp models in it. The built-in tuner works good but isn't granular enough imo. Spoiled by my Peterson Stomp. Give my old ears more confidence.

• Gravy
I do, I do the Zoom! Using the B2.1 with the expression pedal. They have a lot of buried features since they are trying to hold down the knob count. So the manual gets a bit arcane at times. I've scribbled a few notes ;) in mine. The effects are pretty good but I wouldn't tax my sanity trying to use and adjust the built-in delay/echo. I'm not enough of an ampliofile to either hate/approve of the amp models in it. The built-in tuner works good but isn't granular enough imo. Spoiled by my Peterson Stomp. Give my old ears more confidence.
thanks eddie baba :) good to know, lets hope they have sorted these issues out in the new one :)