Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I actually could use a set on my Carvin. One broke and I found out the post isn't all metal but rather a plastic center with a metal sleeve.

Took one off an old no-name 80's parts bass that fit...barely. It's been fine for a couple years but I always wonder when the next one is going to go.

That hipshot or any larger fender-style won't fit. Thing has a little headstock. There's 3 more on that parts bass but all of them might not fit either. Their tuning keys are also slightly larger than the Carvin ones and that one I used has just barely enough clearance to spin in between the smaller ones next to it.

I actually could use a set on my Carvin. One broke and I found out the post isn't all metal but rather a plastic center with a metal sleeve.

Took one off an old no-name 80's parts bass that fit...barely. It's been fine for a couple years but I always wonder when the next one is going to go.

That hipshot or any larger fender-style won't fit. Thing has a little headstock. There's 3 more on that parts bass but all of them might not fit either. Their tuning keys are also slightly larger than the Carvin ones and that one I used has just barely enough clearance to spin in between the smaller ones next to it.
Gotoh.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings