Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

First gig last night since pneumonia. Blessed with post pneumonia bronchitis. Took PrettyGirl and finally tweaked channel I of the twonotes LeBass to a gigable output level. Got the Markbass really close to a tube Amp vibe. Very B15. Octal.
The gig was in a hipster wine market in Shelby. Cool place. Wine market on one side. Stage in "living room" setting on other side. We were inundated by Girls Night Out. The first GNO was the old biddy crew, my age. We bonded. The 2nd GNO crew were 30 to 40 something. Brutal. Bring back the biddy crew!
Pretty Girl came through. Stayed in tune.
Singing with bronchitis was unfun. Club owner tried to screw us over for $50 of the contract, Josh politely got him to cough up the last $50.
Its an hour drive each way. Might play there again, might not. Free Lacroix...

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
As you can see from the pic thread I bought a Mesa Boogie prodigy. It's voiced very bright and modern and is loud as fuck. I'm not quite ready to sell the 400+, but I don't anticipate gigging her unless the Chii Peppers hire me for a tour (with roadies).
Even then, the Prodigy meets my 2023 needs way more than 400+. Amazing how an amp engineered circa 1985 sounds so 1985.

• Gravy
Also, I bought a looper/drum machine nano pedal by Flamma. It was cheap. It's cheesy. I like it! The funk beats were programmed by a meth head. The metal beats were programmed by a psycho killer. I mostly bought it so that when Josh and I do our duo gigs I'm not the sole source of rhythm for 3+ hours.

• Gravy
I’m down to one bass (squier mini p) and one amp (110 fender rumble) and one pedal (zoom multi effects). Got the basses tuned higher to ADGC.

Bought a set of D'addario 5 string tapewounds on Amazon for my birthday.
Strung up the Albatross (fancy hippie sandwich fretless jazz with the beautiful eye walnut top and major clank clank fingerboard issues).
The tapes tempered the clank enough I took the bass off of the TB classifieds for the time being.
I'm really a fan of these strings. I may be going through a spiritual conversion from Chromes to Tapes.
I feel I lot like St. Augustine.