Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

I got hung up on whether or not an old lady can furnish a cookie that is vegan. How can that be?
I feel sure it wasn't vegan.

I don't really consider myself vegan if that means I have to be so militant about it that I miss out on making an old woman at death's door light up with pure joy over something as simple as a young man being greatful to receive a gift from her. I'm okay with being "demoted" to vegetarian to avoid being an asshole.

Not only that, the cookie sucked as much as I thought it would and I didn't even really want to waste the calories on it. But I know her well enough to know how happy it would make her.

I feel sure it wasn't vegan.

I don't really consider myself vegan if that means I have to be so militant about it that I miss out on making an old woman at death's door light up with pure joy over something as simple as a young man being greatful to receive a gift from her. I'm okay with being "demoted" to vegetarian to avoid being an asshole.

Not only that, the cookie sucked as much as I thought it would and I didn't even really want to waste the calories on it. But I know her well enough to know how happy it would make her.
Yer one of the good one.