Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

From the sounds of things it probably looks like a ladydee's place if Eddie's rank on the household totem pole is any indication

Give your books to the nearest library, if you havent read them by now then you're never going to
We get rid of fiction promptly. Many of these are either technical or reference so no need to get rid of them. E.g. I have a few undigested books in regard to my glass making hobby and the idea is to occasionally challenge myself with trying to nail some new technique in them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
As a former Nebraskan you must've known some farm girls who were thick and strong but not "fat".

Ooh yes. They were friends.

I had a gal working in a packing department at the frozen food plant, end of the big line. She stacked 25 lb boxes on pallets at about 25 a minute, and she could take pallets off a 6 ft stack, no problem. She was at least 6’3” 275lbs and had a bald spot that her hairnet accentuated. She was a fucking badass.

There were some amazingly beautiful women there. I imagine they’re all heifers now. All of America is fat.

I’m not making fun of that, it’s just my opinion. I’m a skinny asshole. Balance.

Weird. There are two of these on local CL for sale, and they’re posted right next to each other in the listings, by two different sellers. They don’t come up that often, but two?!?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Weird. There are two of these on local CL for sale, and they’re posted right next to each other in the listings, by two different sellers. They don’t come up that often, but two?!?

Those are cool cabs and pretty advanced for their day as far as consumer grade bass gear goes. Move a lot of air and have nice punch to go with it.

Also heavy AF.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD