Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

There are worse ways to waste money. See the post I made right before this one.

I wasn’t commenting on wasting money. I was disagreeing with your assessment that adding a B to a P bass would be like Spector spacing.

I wasn’t commenting on wasting money. I was disagreeing with your assessment that adding a B to a P bass would be like Spector spacing.
I was commenting on breaking guitar hero controllers. I did math for the string spacing.

It's worth it for the brain part with the effects. Can run that into whatever. It doesn't have to be a 15 watt guitar amp.
There's a head phone out that's labeled "phones/record" I plan on trying that out. I'll need a guitar first. If it sounds good through my pa that would be dope.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
There's a head phone out that's labeled "phones/record" I plan on trying that out. I'll need a guitar first. If it sounds good through my pa that would be dope.

Won't hurt anything to stick your bass in there into headphones or your computer. Some of it might sound good if they didn't filter out a bunch of LF in the modeling.

I haven’t touched any gear in at least 3 weeks.

I think I’m done.

And I had that dream the other night that my guitar friend said we’d open with Ace of Spades even though I forgot my cables. Silent bass?

It’s a sign.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings