OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
0a4cd4f5_large_medium.jpg

Note: All draws are considered loses.

yea, and it was a big upset. he hasn't fought anyone in the past 5 years who were at the top of their game when the match took place. he's afraid of everyone in the UFC... waits until they get cast out before he'll fight them.

yea, and it was a big upset. he hasn't fought anyone in the past 5 years who were at the top of their game when the match took place. he's afraid of everyone in the UFC... waits until they get cast out before he'll fight them.

lol you are stupid. Afraid of the UFC? Who in the UFC would he be afraid of now? Brock? lol!!!!! Who else is there?

And the only reason that was an upset is because he is Fedor, and he had never lost before!

He's not in charge of his affair with regards to contracts.. His management makes all his decisions, and if you knew anything about the guy, you'd know he doesn't give a fuck about who he fights, nor whether people think he's the best or not. He just love the sport. So he leaves everything else up to his management.

And for the record, the Strikeforce HW division is better than the UFC HW division right now.

ah yes... always blaming his management for him ducking fights.

yea, he's afraid of the ufc. afraid of brock, afraid of carwin, afraid of cain, afraid of everyone. the hw div does suck, yet hes still running from it

he's afraid of losing, because look how much credit he lost when he lost his last match.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like he lost any credit after his loss.. Sorry but you seem like a casual fan who doesn't know jack shit about this stuff..

Interesting night of fights.. Personally should have been up to Fedor to continue, but you can't count on consistency with these athletic committees.

Weird to see Arlovski talk about the exact problems with his fight game, and then go out there and not correct them. Strange..

Silva looking better and better every time I see him fight.

I must admit I love the earlier start times since I moved west. Having it start at 8 makes for a more enjoyable fight. Most of the time in Tampa we would all be hammered by the main event.

Yeah I'm normally cooked by the midnight main event start time..

Boy was that Strikeforce event one of the most poorly organized events I've seen. That chick doing the interviewing should be fired.